Our McFamily

Our McFamily

Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh Yeah! I Have A Blog! AND! A Baby!

So, it's been awhile.  Again.  Hey, at least I keep coming back!  And I'm actually planning on retro-blogging again.  There will probably be a lot of that.  But for now, I just wanted to introduce our baby!  Penelope Jane McFadden was born on November 19th, 2011.  I plan to do one of my retro-blog posts about the day she was born, but I thought it might be important to... well... show her off a little bit.  :-)  So here she is!  Baby Nelly!

Birth Day


Two Weeks Old
(In her blessing dress - more to come on that too)

Four Weeks Old
(Can you tell I love this hat?)

Six Weeks Old

Today!  Eight Weeks Old!
(And the smile is very typical of this happy baby!  We LOVE her!)

1 comment:

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

She is sooo darling and quite a little leyah if you ask me! She's beautiful just like her momma! Thanks for posting pics of Nelly...I enjoyed them very much! Now I'm just anxious to have my little baby here!